At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Women's Arcopedico Leina Black Flare Lytech
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Sesame UK8
- shoes MARC ELLIS Femme black Cuir naturel MA4027NE
- Fendi NWOB Beige Multicolor Leather Embossed Sequined Zelda Sandals SZ 37.5
- Ladies Patent Knee High Dr Martens Size 5
- NEW Giuseppe Zanotti Betty Black Patent Leather 'Betty' Sandal US 6.5 EUR 36.5
- NIB Modern Vice Siena Taupe Fashion Wedge Sneakers Leather sz 7 225
- PUMA Women's Dare Trainer Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- STIVALETTI women TRONCHETTO PELLE brown MODA CALDO INVERNO TACCO MEDIO n. 38
- Occident Women Pointy Toe Knee High Boots Real Genuine Leather Chunky Sexy shoes
- Nine West Women's Khraine9 Suede Ankle Boot - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Grey B41754 Sneakers Originals Men's shoes
- STEVE MADDEN pinkLIA BLACK NUBUCK PLATFORM SIZE 10
- NIB-KENKOH THONG SANDAL-WOMENS 10-NATURAL gold-THE ORIGINAL MASSAGE SANDAL
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.