A foreign exchange specialist that saves you money and makes a positive impact on the world.
We help individuals, business owners, charities and NGOs to beat the high street banks by saving them up to 4% on their currency transactions. We give a percentage of our hard-earned profits to help good causes globally, at no extra cost to you.
If the banks followed our lead (chance would be a fine thing), then between $30 billion and $40 billion could be raised every year. We call it change through exchange.
Open a safe, secure, free multi-currency account and make your money do good things.
As featured by:
‘IDV has used Ethical Currency for its foreign transfer needs for the last three years. Their service is always very good and saves us hundreds of pounds a year on our currency exchanges. The money we save can then be used for direct service delivery, which means IDV can do even more to help those affected by disasters.’
Andy Chaggar – Founder, International Disaster Volunteers
– OUR SERVICES –
One Account –
- 1812 adidas ORIGINALS FALCON Women's Training Running shoes BD7825
- NEW Giuseppe Zanotti Strappy Leather Leopard Print Heels
- 502102-1593 Bueno H704 Chelsea Boot Bootie Leder marine EUR 42
- Adidas Unisex Performance Adizero Lj Track shoes, Black, Size 15.0 US
- blue Byblos shoes 687202, Women Moccasins pink,black Black Fall Winter
- Converse Trampki Damskie Czerwone Tekstylne 44701
- Etnies Marana Brown Gum Brown
- Irish Setter Men's Wingshooter Steel Toe 8 Work B - Choose SZ color
- Marc Fisher Ltd Waren2 Bootie, 10
Using just one, free, no obligations account you can receive, transact between and make payments in over forty currencies.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||Melluso||Tacco:||Basso 3,5 cm|
|Paese di origine:||Italia||Stile:||Sandali|
Ethical Currency trades in the interbank FX markets. That means we access wholesale currency rates which we can pass on to our clients, offering them...